§ 1 Basic provisions b>
1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts concluded via htttp: //www.nymphenfischen.com. Unless otherwise agreed, the terms and conditions used by you are contradicted.
2) A consumer within the meaning of this regulation is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction with private interests. Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person who, at the time of conclusion of the legal transaction, is acting in the interests of their professional or commercial interests.
§ 2 Condition of the contract b>
1) The object of the contract is the sale of goods.
2) By providing a product in our shop, we submit a binding offer to our customers to conclude a purchase contract.
3) All products intended for purchase are deposited in the "shopping basket" by the customer. After entering the personal data and payment information, the customer has the possibility to check all entered information. By placing an order by clicking on the provided button, the customer declares acceptance of the offer. Thus, the purchase contract was concluded. In the payment option via payment service providers such as PayPal, Instant Transfer or Stripe, the customer is forwarded from our onlineshop to the website of the service provider. After entering all required data, the customer is finally returned to our shop.
4) The transmission of all information in connection with the conclusion of the contract is automated by e-mail. The customer must therefore ensure that the e-mail address registered with us is available.
§ 3 Retention of title and right of retention b>
1) A right of retention can only be exercised by the customer, insofar as they are not claims arising from the same contractual relationship.
2) Until the full payment of the purchase price, the goods remain the property of the shop operator.
§ 4 Provisions on liability b>
1) In case of fraudulent concealment of a defect and in all other legally regulated cases, we shall be liable without limitation. Liability for deficiencies within the scope of the statutory warranty is shown in the relevant regulation in our customer information.
2) Insofar as essential contractual obligations are not fulfilled, the liability of the on-line shop in case of slight negligence is limited to the foreseeable, contract-typical damage.
3) In case of violation of insignificant obligations arising from the contract, the liability for negligent breach of duty is excluded.
4) There is no liability for the continuous availability of this website and the goods offered on it.
§ 5 Legal Choice b>
1) German law applies. The provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods do not apply.
§ 6 Dispute Resolution b>
1) The European Commission is providing a platform for out-of-court online dispute settlement (OS platform) available at http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
Section 7 Contractual Terms, Contractual Records b>
1) Contract language is German or English.
2) The full text of the contract is not saved by us. Customers can electronically secure this before sending the order via the print function of the browser.
§ 8 Prices and terms of payment Characteristics of goods b>
1) The prices shown as well as the shipping costs represent gross prices.
2) Shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They are explicitly marked or are indicated separately during the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by the customer in addition, unless a free delivery is announced.
3) The available payment methods are indicated on our website or in the respective article description, but at the latest in the final ordering process at the "cash office". Unless otherwise stated, the payment claims from the contract are payable immediately.
4) The essential characteristics of the goods and / or service can be found in the article description and the supplementary information on our website.
§ 9 Legal Liability for Defects b>
1) The statutory liability for defects has existed.
2) Consumers are asked to inspect the goods for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify the shop owner as soon as possible. If this has not been done by the customer, this has no effect on his statutory warranty claims.
Source: These terms and conditions of use for onlineshops were created with the submission of Website-Tutor.com.